PERTH OFFICES TO LET
ST CATHERINE'S ROAD PERTH PH1 5YA
- Refurbished Offices from 554 sq ft (51 sqm)
- Located adjacent to St Catherine's Retail Park
- Offices over first and second floors with lift access
- Shared toilet and kitchen facilities
- Secure door entry system
- Private on-site car parking
- DDA Compliant
Highland House has been extensively refurbished, creating an attractive business environment. The office accommodation is on the first and second levels, with ground floor access available from both the front and rear of the building.
The suites benefit from high levels of natural daylight, and provide a range of cellular and open plan configurations with the possibility to combine certain suites. A lift services all floors, with shared kitchen facilities and male, female & disabled toilets on to each level.
Car parking is available adjacent to the property.
The subjects are situated in a prominent location just off the busy Dunkeld Road, adjacent to St Catherine's Retail & Leisure Parks. St Catherine's Road as a location
provides excellent transport links to Perth City Centre which is approximately 0.5 miles to the south.
The subjects location is a mixed use location, neighbouring occupiers include Dunelm, Halfords, TK Maxx and The Range, in addition to eateries such as Greggs, KFC and Frankie and Benny's.
10-16 YORK PLACE PERTH PH2 8EP
- Offices/Studios from 182-1092 sq ft (16 - 101 sq m)
- Refurbished and modernised accommodation
- Suitable for variety of uses (subject to planning)
- Prominent location close to city centre, train and bus stations
- Variety of floor area sizes available
- Abundance of car parking nearby
- Flexible lease terms available
10-16 York Place comprises office / studio accommodation over first floor with larger
floorplate retail and office units on the ground floor.
There are two communal kitchens, disabled and male and female toilet facilities serving the offices at first floor.
A good provision of on-street and metered car parking is available nearby.
The city of Perth has a resident population of approximately 46,000 persons with the population of the surrounding catchment area estimated to be in the region of 130,000.
More precisely, the subjects are situated on a busy traffic thoroughfare, leading into Perth City Centre from the West. The property occupies a highly visible location.
The subjects location is a mixed use location to include both residential and commercial.